Rawrb here. See, I'm supposed to get better at keeping the ol' DOT COM here updated, but you don't understand. I'm DANCIN'.
Sorry about that. We've been stupid. I will be less stupid. Wait, no I won't. SHUT UP
Here's a sweet-ass bullet list of things a-happenin' around this here shindig.
- April Fools.
- We learn you to tour.
- We are working SUPER HARD on the new album! Important bullet point.
- Josh has been blogging about our last run.
- SXSW was full of craziness. So was South by So What. Lightning ended our set! STUPID MOTHER NATURE AND HER DISPOSITION
- Dude. Sweet Joshy Headbands.
- LADIES! An overly cute shirt JUST FOR YOU.
- Off topic - I drew a blog. *dodges crap thrown due to shameless self-promotion*
- Computer internet nerdgeeks - I'm working on a sweet Psychostick website redesign. FINALLY!
There's ya go for now. Who's a good anonymous internet using person? YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE! D'AWWWW!
Y'know, there are times I keep forgetting to tell you stuff. You don't deserve such treatment from me. We can hug/kiss/make out/play with legos 'till we feel better. K?
Anyway. Here's a fun update for the Indiegogo donators.
- Yous guys who ordered shirts and hoodies should be pleased to know that they're shipping out this week. FINALLY. Many of you probably already received tracking info or some e-mails.
- The posters are printed and are being sent to us to ship to you as we speak.
- This means the Shirt/Poster/Hoodie combo will be going out as soon as those posters get here. Ooh, I feel tingles!
- Those of you who ordered the Guest List for Life will be getting your sweet passes within the next week or two. Waiting on the printers to get back to me.
- Those who purchased a "Be Our Header" perk have been e-mailed by me. If you didn't receive it, check your spam folders and all that.
- The Wall of Badass is so pretty. We're hammering out bugs still. Kinda busy with this new album thing. :P
- The other perks, like Custom Ringtones and Gaming Sessions, we haven't gotten to yet. We'll be in touch.
Thanks guys. Remember, WATCH YOUR E-MAIL! Once we get these hoodies, shirts, and posters sent off we'll be able to work on fulfilling the other sweet perks.
Like the new album. Oh man, it's pretty nifty so far. And the studio. Ooooh.
- Rawrb, Coffee Uslurper
Yes. YES. We did it. Well, YOU did it for us. Psychostick's indiegogo campaign is a success! We're super excited and grateful to all of you for your continued love and support for our stupid band.
We are still workin' on getting to that $50,000 stretch goal so we can release a FREE cover album to the entire electronic world. Have a gander and spread the word if you'd be interested in hearing our awesome butcherings of other artists' songs.
Also, this Wednesday (December 4th) at 8pm central time, we are webcasting it up again. This time, it'll be us, you, and some live acoustical nonsense. We're gonna do more this time, so join in on the fun.
SUPER FUN HAPPY WEBCAST.
Similar to this. Except acoustic.
Holy caffeinated shitballs! We've just passed $22,000 for our Indiegogo. We are PANTS EXPLODINGLY HAPPY right now. Thank you guys for ALL the support. We recently added more perks to the fundraiser, so go check 'em out if you're feeling weighed down by money and like stupid heavy music.
On November 21st (Thursday) at 8:00 PM Central, we're having a sweet webcast. We're gonna be talking about the new album a bit, upcoming tours, and the bearded ladies from the "Obey the Beard" video will be in attendance.
They're probably gonna get us drunk.
This you don't wanna miss. You can see them talk shit to us. Watching Psychostick getting trashed by hotties = priceless. We may or may not become stupid drunk again, hopefully NOT on Malört this time, stupid Terry.
See you there!
Ya know, seeing this kind of support for us to make more stupid metal brings a tear to my eye. *sniff*
The Indiegogo fundraiser surpassed $10,000 of our $30,000 goal in little more than a day! The exclusive shirts and hoodies are running out fast, I would recommend snagging one sooner than later - http://psychostick.com/fundraiser
"Obey the Beard" is well past 20,000 views in little more than a day! SERIOUS BEARD-AGE. Check it out our new song/video if you haven't seen it: http://psychostick.com/videos/obey-the-beard