So I was all, "Hey Josh, when we get to announce this, I WANNA TYPE THE WORDS." He just kinda shrugged and said, "Uh... okay."
Haha, joke's on him! "What joke?" you ask? Uh... shut up.
So hey! Guess what?
Psychostick is going to the UK.
Ahh, that felt good. SO GOOD.
Better yet, we're going with Dog Fashion Disco in a tour called, "The (really) Ugly Americans Tour." Catchy, huh? Dog Fashion Disco has been over to the UK before and are gonna show us how to "properly British" or something. Hell, I dunno, we're just dumb Americans who want to cover the world in bacon and hot dogs.
How about some DATES?
- Sept 09 - The Garage in London UK (Buy Tickets)
- Sept 10 - Craufurd Arms in Milton Keynes UK (Buy Tickets)
- Sept 11 - Sound Control in Manchester UK (Buy Tickets)
- Sept 12 - The Parish in Huddersfield UK (Buy Tickets)
- Sept 13 - The Cluny in Newcastle Upon Tyne (Buy Tickets)
- Sept 14 - Ivory Blacks in Glasgow UK (Buy Tickets)
- Sept 15 - Slade Rooms in Wolverhampton UK (Buy Tickets)
- Sept 16 - Rock City in Nottingham UK (Buy Tickets)
- Sept 17 - Joiners in Southampton UK (Buy Tickets)
Now, some of you have issued forth a couple of concerns. The biggest one I'm seeing is, "Bloody hell! You aren't going to *insert very British locale here*"
As you can see, this tour is a few months away (as I type this, of course), so you have some time to plan things out and hop a train, take a cab, etc. The UK isn't exactly massive, so... you know, you could... travel just a bit. I can't promise nor guarantee our next UK or European visit, so strike now or miss out.
Aaaand... we've been doing some other stuff. You know, important stuff. Like these videos. WATCH THEM