Did you catch our webcast? It was painfully fun and drunken. Watch it now if you missed the real deal. Super mega thanks to Nexvision Studios for having us in and allowing us to use their fancy, FANCY gear.
Special thanks to Murph, Tim, Kuchs, and Terry for helping us run that crazy webcast. If you watch it you'll notice the MANY CAMERA ANGLES and FANCY GRAPHICS. So freakin' good.
So here's what we announced if you don't wanna weed through a 2 hour long video:
- The new album is called, "IV: Revenge of the Vengeance." We forgot to mention the "IV." We're idiots.
- This new album (RotV for short) will be released on November 4th, 2014
- You can PREORDER the album HERE!
- There are 21 tracks total (will get to that in a minute)
- We got REALLY drunk. My body hurts. Matty blacked out and doesn't remember the last 45 minutes of the webcast OR the remainder of the night (there was vomiting)
- I think Josh and Alex puked. I did not... luckily.
Did I mention there were preorders? We've got some compellin' packages for you all. That IS what she hopefully said/will say. Heh.
Pick your favorite!
Now I'm sure you want to know the track listing. Oh okay, FINE, here it is:
- Revenge of the Vengeance
- Obey the Beard
- President Rhino
- So. Heavy.
- Dogs Like Socks
- Super Legit OFFICIAL Teaser #2 Explode
- Quack Kills
- Blue Screen
- Danger Zone
- New to the Neighborhood
- Loathe Thy Neighbor
- Choking Hazard
- Fight to the Death
- Bruce Campbell
- Trick or Treat
- Dimensional Time Portal
- The Power of Metal Compels You
- Outtakes IV: The Outtakening
Thanks for all the support! Please preorder Revenge of the Vengeance so you can have it right when it's out! Huzzah!